World Expo Pavilion Design
As World Expo pavilion designers, at BRC we provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience to communicate your brand message to large audiences and leverage important business-to-business opportunities. To do this successfully, your World Expo pavilion needs to stand out above the “noise” of the competing pavilions. Our team of experienced Expo pavilion designers can help you do that. BRC has a long and successful history designing expo pavilions that entertain and engage global audiences while reliably delivering your message. BRC believes the power of a brand or message comes from the power of its story. BRC's World Expo pavilion designers will collaborate with you to create a compelling and emotionally engaging experience for your guests. We then create a unique brand experience that immerses the audience in that mythology.
BRC has been the World Expo pavilion designer of choice for more than 16 pavilions and shows at six major World Expos and counting. Some of our past pavilion clients include:
- Expo 2010 Shanghai – Information and Communications Pavilion (ICP)
- Expo 2010 Shanghai – USA Pavilion
- Expo 2005 Japan – “The Franklin Spirit” for the USA Pavilion
- Expo ’93 South Korea – “Postcards” for Korean Air Pavilion
- Expo ’92 Seville – “Mi País Vasco” for the Basque National Pavilion
- Expo ’92 Seville – “World Song” for the US Pavilion
- Expo ’90 Osaka – “Roboshow” for Toshiba
- Expo ’90 Osaka – “Flower Planet” for Mitsui Group
- Expo ’86 Canada – “Rainbow War” for Canadian Pacific Pavilion (Academy Award Nominee)
- Expo ’86 Canada – “Spirit Lodge” for General Motors Pavilion
Our team of World Expo pavilion designers include talented professionals from design, branding, writing, media production, systems integration, and project management. BRC's “producer’s approach” delivers quality results at every stage of your project – from concept and design through production, installation, and beyond opening. BRC works closely with your client team, project architects, general contractors, and specialty consultants to ensure that your opening day fulfills the original promise – to engage and delight audiences from across the world.
Learn more by visiting our Brand Experiences main page.